Finally! It’s about time! They ARE here!
I knew it! I knew it had to be today! I got this great preview email from Tables in Wonderland yesterday, so I just knew the menus would drop today!
First, if you want to check out any of Disney’s complete Food & Wine web pages, visit this link. This single page, and all of its sub-links, are your passports to, in Disney’s own words, “Embark on a culinary adventure of eclectic cultures [and] global cuisines!”
You want to know all about the festival’s events, demonstrations, new experiences, and food? Let Disney be your guide at Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Presented by Chase®!
Oh, enough talk, Bob! Get on with it! What are we gonna eat! What’s on the menu this year?! Oh, OK, already! Here you go!
- Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with okra, jalapeños, tomato and pap
- South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms (gluten free)
- Garlic shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini (gluten free)
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (gluten free)
- Pavlova: Crispy meringue shell with fresh berries and vanilla custard
- Potato and leek waffle with beer-braised beef
- Belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream
- Belgium waffle with berry compote and whipped cream
- Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free)
- Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)
- Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
- Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy
- Canadian cheddar cheese soup
- Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (gluten free)
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce (gluten free)
- Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce
- Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo
- Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles
- Chicken potstickers
Desserts & Champagne
- Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake
- Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (gluten free)
- Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens (gluten free)
- Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlic, spinach, bacon and parmesan
- Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese
- Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes
- Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta gratin with ham and cheese
- Roast bratwurst in a pretzel roll
- Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricot jam
- Vegetarian moussaka
- Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey (gluten free)
- Chicken gyro with tzatziki Sauce
- Kālua pork slider with sweet and sour Dole® Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise
- Tuna poke with seaweed salad and lotus root chips
Hops & Barley
- Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chèvre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese
- Baked lobster alfredo
- Florida grass fed beef slider with pimento cheese
- Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins® and cream cheese icing
- Lobster and seafood fisherman’s pie
- Kerrygold® cheese selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig
- Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (gluten free)
- Ravioli alla caprese: Cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil
- Filetto di pollo, con funghi al marsala: Chicken tenderloin, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce and ciabatta bread
- Cannoli al cioccolato: Chocolate-covered cannoli filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied fruit
- Spicy hand roll: Tuna and salmon with Kazan Volcano sauce
- Teriyaki gyoza bun: Steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables and sweet teriyaki sauce
- Chirashizushi: Salmon, shrimp, crab and egg served over seaweed salad and ginger rice
- Shrimp taco: Fried shrimp, pickled habanero pepper and onions on a flour tortilla
- Rib eye taco: Marinated rib eye, roasted chipotle salsa and grilled scallions on a corn tortilla (gluten free)
- Sweet corn cheese cake
- Kefta pocket: Ground seasoned beef in a pita pocket
- Spicy shrimp roll with cilantro and mint sauce
- Steamed green lip mussels with garlic butter and toasted bread crumbs
- Venison sausage with pickled mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction (gluten free)
- Lamb meatball with spicy tomato chutney
- Beef empanada
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (gluten free)
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free)
- Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream
- Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash
- Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)
- Carne guisada con arroz blanco: Slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice (gluten free)
- Friturias: Sorullitos (sweet polenta fries) and bolitas de queso (cheese fritter with mayo ketchup)
- FlanCocho: Vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake
- Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties: Griddled vegetable cake with rutabaga and mashed potatoes
- Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream (gluten free)
- Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon (gluten free)
- Crannachan: A traditional Scottish dessert trifle
- Lemongrass chicken curry with coconut and jasmine rice (gluten free)
- Seared mahi mahi with jasmine rice and “Singa” sauce
- Kimchi dog with spicy mustard sauce
- Roasted pork lettuce wrap with kimchi slaw
- Blackened Chick’n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein™ Chick’n Breast
- CraB’less CraB Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein™
- Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing
Finally, although billed on Disney’s web site with a more low-key approach, the Refreshment Port will still be offering one of our favorites … a “loaded” Dole Whip! Look for a Dole Whip Soft-serve with crème de cacao white!
My initial thoughts?
A lot of booths held to their last year’s (or the years and years and years before) menus. I mean, really, Germany? No creativity?
Having said that, thank goodness Australia’s Grilled Lamb Chop and Brazil’s Crispy Pork Belly are back. Mrs. All in WDW will be very happy!
There are a few places where the item remained the same but the recipe appears different. Most notable to me are China’s Mongolian Beef (last year’s festival “winner”, for me) and Italy’s Ravioli (my 2013 “runner-up”). I’m not too happy about that … if it’s true.
Argentina might be gone, but Patagonia is here. And, so are our beloved Beef Empanada and Beef Skewer. Looks like the same recipe with a new home!
A lot of marketplaces have three, even four, “entree” offerings. Wow!
So! What do you think, my friends? Are you excited? Disappointed? Let the “World of All in WDW” know via Facebook, Twitter, or a comment right here on this post!