Good morning, folks! The 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Favorite WDW Attraction tournament is going to take a few days off for the balance of Easter Weekend.
Don’t worry, though! Our favorites will return this coming Monday to continue their “fight” to become this year’s overall “champion”. Look for it, and VOTE!
In the meantime, please let me offer a comment or two. When I look at the sixteen attractions that we’ve voted into the 2nd Round of this year’s tournament, I’m really impressed.
I mean, truly. If you had a Parkhopper ticket and one day left in The World, wouldn’t these sixteen gems make for a great target list? I believe so. What do you think?
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Test Track
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Spaceship Earth
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Wishes nighttime spectacular
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Living with the Land
- Haunted Mansion
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Toy Story Midway Mania!