Hey, all! Are you jonesing for an Epcot update? What’s going on with regard to the Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster? How about Ratatouille construction? Disney’s Skyliner?
Follow along with Josh Nelson of ResortTV1 as he lets us know “what’s up” at Epcot! Just click the picture below to be directed to his brief, 4K quality, October ’18 Epcot Update!
Then, please come back to the ResortTV1 YouTube channel tonight at 6PM Eastern. Enjoy this week’s LIVE walk through the parks! Hey! Subscribe to ResortTV1 while you’re there!
Posted in Epcot, General, Parks, ResortTV1
- Tagged Disney, Disney Parks, Epcot, France Pavilion, Guardians of the Galaxy, refurbishments, Skyliner, Walt Disney World, WDW
Welcome to the Main Street Pub, folks! Pull up a bar stool and join John and Doug as they cover all of the latest news from around Walt Disney World!
What’s up this week, you ask? Hmm. Well … Does Doug rant … again? Did John enjoy Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Order a cold beverage, sit back, relax, and enjoy another jam-packed show!
Episode 477 – Our Sunday News!
Posted in General, Magic Kingdom, Parks, WDW Main Street Podcast
- Tagged Disney, Disney Parks, Disney's Magic Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Walt Disney World, WDW, WDW Main Street Podcast
You’ve got the questions? We’ve got the answers! Pull up your stools with John and Doug as they spend an evening in the WDW Main Street Pub answering listener questions!
What are their favorite Walt Disney World memories? Do they think that DVC is a good purchase? There’s that and much, much more, folks! So, step into the pub, order a cold beverage, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Episode 473 – Listener Questions!
The “party” is finally here, my friends! Delicious entrees. Refreshing beverages. Yes, the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival kicks off today!
Of course, as I mentioned on our special Festival Preview episode of the WDW Main Street Podcast, I’ll regrettably have to miss out on this year’s fun. It makes me very sad.
Episode 467 – It’s Food & Wine 2018!
That’s right, folks. No food pics coming from me this year. For those, check out the Disney Food Blog. They do a great job of serving up Epcot’s delectable fare.
2017’s Roasted Irish Sausage!
In the meantime, after seven straight years of festival attendance, I’ve sampled a lot of Food & Wine’s best … and worst. I can’t let this unfortunate year slip by without posting my personal recommendations.
So .. if I had been able to attend this year’s “bash”, what would I have tried? Well, here it is … the 2018 All in WDW Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Top 20!
- Roasted Irish Sausage – Ireland
- Roasted Pork Wings – Flavors from Fire
- Spice-crusted Verlasso Salmon – Active Eats
- Seared Scallops – Coastal Eats
- New Brunswick Slider – Hops & Barley
- Lump Crab Cake – Coastal Eats
- Brazilian Seafood Stew – Brazil
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Xi’an Pancake with Beef – China
- Seafood Salad – Spain
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak – Flavors from Fire
- Spanish-style Paella – Spain
- Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail – The Festival Center Wine Shop
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Ropa Vieja Empanada – Islands of the Caribbean
- Beer-braised Beef – Belgium
- Short Rib Tostada – Mexico
- Beer-braised Beef – France
- Jerk-spiced Chicken Lollipop – Islands of the Caribbean
- Shrimp Quesadilla – Mexico
- Le Cellier Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Korma Chicken – India
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Beef Brisket Poutine – Refreshment Port
- Pasta Gratin – Germany
2017’s Seared Scallops from Active Eats!
Posted in Dining, Epcot, Food & Wine, General, Parks
- Tagged Disney, Disney Dining, Disney Parks, Epcot, Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, festival, food, Food & Wine ’18, Walt Disney World, WDW, World Showcase
Long known as his very-favorite Quick Service on Walt Disney World property, Doug Davis of the WDW Mainstreet Podcast cannot wait to go back to visit the Liberty Inn at Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion. He’s told me so … many, many times!
Well, not to worry, Doug. Are you craving a Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog? Topped with Macaroni and Cheese and Bacon and served with French Fries or Apple Slices, you can get a sneak preview in ResortTV1’s presentation of …
Liberty Inn at Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion Review
Check it out, folks! Join Jenna and friends as they present a short but very sweet 5-minute glimpse of this much-maligned Disney Dining alternative. Do they suggest that you grab a taste of “liberty”? Hey! Watch the video to find out!
Posted in Dining, Epcot, General, Parks, ResortTV1
- Tagged Counter Service, Disney, Disney Dining, Disney Parks, Epcot, Liberty Inn, Mac 'n Cheese Hot Dog, Quick Service, ResortTV1, World Showcase