Today, we welcome Evan Chaisson back to All in WDW, my friends! A fan of both the site and the WDW Main Street Podcast, he unleashes his culinary expertise on Epcot’s (seemingly) never-ending food festival. What’s up this today, Evan?
The Painter’s Palate is a “must do” booth for anyone visiting the International Festival of the Arts. Well, anyone who likes creative food with great flavor, that is!
For example, their Smoked Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-herbs did not disappoint. It was packed with flavor!
Another great item was their “Gallery Bites”. A trio of hors d’oeuvres, it was bursting with deliciousness! Check it out …
- Chilled Shrimp with Cucumber Cream Cheese on a Crostino
- Traditional Deviled Egg with Candied Bacon
- Crispy Truffled Risotto Ball with Truffle Aïoli
All of the above were “must have” morsels. Great stuff! Finally, we couldn’t leave without trying Palate’s “Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts”. Think ‘cronuts’ covered with …
- Chicken Salad with Shaved Fennel and Fresh Herbs
- Whipped Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese with Fresh Herbs
- Spicy Tuna with Wasabi and Seaweed Salad
Wow! Actually, you had me at cronut, Epcot. More “must have” stuff from a “must do” booth. Make this place your first stop, fans!