Oh, yeah, it is. One big, delicious traffic jam of Disney-fied food trucks! Take a look!
- Samosas & Naan Dipping Safari – ($11.00)
- Lamb Kefta on Naan Bread – ($12.00)
- Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice – ($9.50)
- Char-grilled Tandoori Shrimp with Basmati Rice – ($12.25)
- Sausage & Caramelized Onion Flatbread – ($9.50)
- A Taste of Disney’s Hollywood Studios (BLT Soup, Cobb Salad, and Grapefruit Cake) – ($14.00)
- Pork Shank with Gruyere Mac ‘n’ Cheese – ($12.00)
World Showcase of Flavors
- Pierogies with Kielbasa and Caramelized Onions – ($8.50)
- Grilled Chicken Breast Gyro with House-Made Chips – ($9.50)
- Florida Local Grass-Fed Beef Sliders with House-Made Chips – ($9.50)
- Grilled Ham & Cheese with Waffle Fries – ($11.00)
- Sweet Potato Puffs with Marshmallow Cream – ($5.00)
- Corn Dog with Waffle Fries – ($7.50)
- Buffalo Chicken & Waffles with Cornbread and Sriracha Maple Syrup – ($10.25)
What looks good to you, my friends? To be honest, although we didn’t take the opportunity to eat this time around, a couple of dishes caught our eye.
For starters, how about a nice, healthy serving of Butter Chicken? Hey! Sanaa’s recipe is phenomenal. I’m sure Namaste’s is just as good.
Superstar’s trio of Hollywood Studios delights is quite intriguing, but a Pork Shank with Gruyere Mac ‘n’ Cheese? Yum!
As you know, we’re aficionados of Epcot’s Food & Wine festival. A heaping plate of Pierogies with Kielbasa and Caramelized Onions sounds outstanding.
Finally, take a look at Fantasy Fare. Buffalo Chicken & Waffles? With Cornbread? And, just how good does Sriracha Maple Syrup taste? I can’t wait to find out!
Having said all this, we were a bit taken aback by the prices. It is pretty steep for “truck” food, in our opinions. Having said that, we’ll stop to dine soon, I’m very sure! How about you?