I’m not the only one excited to see Epcot’s spring festival open its doors … which is today, by the way. Yes, my friends, today, March the 4th, the food starts “flowing”!
But, back to the “story” … Dennis Conroy of the WDW Main Street Podcast is also anxious to dive into Epcot’s “eats”, it seems. How do I know?
Well, on the eve of the unveiling of All in WDW’s own Pre-Festival Top 15, Dennis has kindly agreed to share his “menu”. Enjoy!
- Pulled Pig Slider – The Smokehouse
- Harissa Chicken Kebab – Taste of Marrakesh
- Smoked Debreziner Sausage – The Smokehouse
- Seafood Ceviche – Botanas Botánico
- Ghost Pepper-dusted Tilapia – Urban Farm Eats
- Spicy Hot Dog – Pineapple Promenade
- Falafel Pocket – Taste of Marrakesh
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash – The Smokehouse
- Pinwheel of Mozzarella, Prosciutto, and Ciabatta Bread – Primavera Kitchen
- Kung Pao Chicken Bun – Lotus House
- Quinoa Vegetable “Naanwich” – Urban Farm Eats
- Teriyaki Curry Bun – Hanami
- Cheese Manicotti – Primavera Kitchen
- Vegetable Spring Roll – Lotus House
- Veggie Quesadilla – Jardin de Fiestas
My thoughts? Dennis! Pinwheels?! Manicotti?! Have we not already spoken of Italy?
I may not stand in line for those two particular items, fans, but Dennis has, indeed, penned a very fine menu. Enjoy, my Main Street friend!
Tomorrow, the unveiling begins! The 2015 All in WDW Epcot “Food” & Garden Pre-Festival Top 15 is mere hours away!
Oh, and folks! Follow Dennis on Twitter! Even if he is a New England Patriots fan! Hah! Thanks for your contribution, Dennis! We’ll see you down in Orlando next week!