Did you get it, my friends? Did you “find” yesterday’s Shaved Beef Sandwich? Warm bun. Rich-tasting beef jus reduction. Tender slices of fine New York strip steak. Yum!
This great sandwich can be found deep in the heart of Disney’s Yacht Club Resort at The Crew’s Cup Lounge! By the way, that New York strip? Courtesy of Yachtsman Steakhouse, of course!
So, did you get a chance to listen to yesterday’s episode of the WDW Main Street Podcast? It covers the 5th Round of the 2015 WDW Parks Draft. Here’s the link to the show:
As for our actual selections, here they are …
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Fulton’s Crab House
- The Trolley Car Cafe
- Rainforest Cafe – Disney Springs
- AMC Downtown Disney 24 Dine-In Theatres
- Oscar’s Super Service
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
- Crossroads at House of Blues
- Keystone Clothiers
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Maharajah Jungle Trek
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- The Barnstormer
- Taste Track – Epcot
- Characters in Flight
- Once Upon a Toy
- Disney’s Days of Christmas – Disney Springs
- Todd English’s bluezoo
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- The LEGO Store
- Marketplace Co-Op
- Astro Orbiter
- Gurgling Suitcase
- Mission: SPACE
- Club Cool
So, the question becomes, which one of us made the best ten selections this time around?
Finally, fifty picks in, here are our parks. They’re in this easy-to-open .pdf!
Take a look at our three parks. Where do you want to spend your well-deserved theme park time?!