Good morning, my friends! I would absolutely love to start previewing “Food” & Garden’s Outdoor Kitchens in more detail, but I guess that’ll have to wait until tomorrow … or the day after!
Why? Well, Mrs. All in WDW reminds me that I never brought last week’s Epcot Readers’ Favorite tournament to its proper end. I still owe you a 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Favorite Top 15 Epcot Attractions!
Without delay, here they are!
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Living with the Land
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- The American Adventure (includes Voices of Liberty)
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Mission: SPACE
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot (includes Candlelight Processional)
- British Revolution
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk With Crush
There, you have it. If one of your friends asks you what they should do on their “Epcot day”, just give them this list!
So, a few days ago, as I announced that IllumiNations had just become the 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Favorite Epcot Attraction, I asked you for an opinion.
Rumors still pop up now and then. In fact, for years, the talk has been that a new fireworks extravaganza is being developed for Epcot. What?! I am shocked and appalled! Well, evidently, you are not!
When asked for your opinion as to whether or not Disney should replace our Epcot “champ”, over 75% of you voted to “Tweak Illuminations” or declared that you’re “Ready for a Replacement”! 75%!
I am stunned! Personally, I cringe at the thought of, yet, another Walt Disney World “icon” biting the dust. Clearly, however, you have spoken. You’re ready for a change. You’re looking for an upgrade. Wow!
See ya’ real soon, folks!