Here it is, folks! The All in WDW 2016 “Food” & Garden Pre-Festival Top 10! The menu of Springtime menus, these lovely morsels are what Mrs. All in WDW and I plan to sample this weekend!
- Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits – Florida Fresh
- Pulled Pig Slider – The Smokehouse (The American Adventure)
- Gaoli Beef Bun – Lotus House (China)
- Jamaican-braised Beef – La Isla Fresca
- Tempura Shrimp Tacos – Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Beef Teriyaki Udon – Hanami (Japan)
- Jerk-spice Chicken – La Isla Fresca
- Smoked Pork Ribs – The Smokehouse (The American Adventure)
- Chicken Fricassee – Bauernmarkt (Germany)
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef – Cider House (United Kingdom)
Now, I’m not going to lie, my friends. Epcot’s Springtime food-fest just started a few days ago. With almost three more months (yes, I said months!) to run, I’m sure we’ll be back for more!