Tonight is THE night, my friends!
Here’s the schedule:
7:00 – 7:30: Pre-Show
7:30 – 9:00: ”Travel with Rick” Begins
If we’re not right on schedule at 7:00, please be patient. We’ll be there sometime between then and 7:30, I’m sure.
And, what’s on tap for tonight?
Join a round-table of:
- Rick Howard (President and Owner of Kingdom Magic Vacations and host of the Travel with Rick video podcast)
- John and Sarah Donahue (WDW Parkhoppers and the Disney Parks Podcast)
- Tony Caselnova (Disney by the Numb3rs and the Disney Parks Podcast)
- Amanda Tinney (Disney Every Day)
- “Rhino” Ken Zipeto (Rhino Wine Gear)
- Ashley and Robin Reeve (A Cup of Disney and The Walt Disney World Dads)
- Sarah McGovern Luka (Running at Disney)
- Andrew Harris (Kingdom Magic Vacations)
- Myself and Mrs. All in WDW!
We’ll be discussing this past Saturday’s preview event (attended by Rick, Tony, and myself) as well as what we’re all MOST looking forward to at this year’s festival. Then, we’re going to divide up all 29 marketplaces among us and schedule Travel with Rick video-casts to cover each booth! Oh, please, don’t give me haggis!
And, who will we find at Food & Wine this year? Here they are:
- Brazil – returning after a one-year absence
- South Korea – bring me that Kimchi Dog!
- Africa – notice it’s not “South Africa”?
- Brewer’s Collection
- Germany – step it up, Germany!
- Hops & Barley
- Florida Local
- Morocco/Mediterranean – hmm, not just Morocco but Mediterranean too. Interesting.
- New Zealand
- Ireland – I had thought they were going to get replaced by Scotland, so this is a nice surprise
- Canada – I confirmed that their “Chicken Chipotle Sausage with Sweet Corn Polenta” will not return in 2013. Disappointing.
- Refreshment Port – this will be the site of the Creamsicle Dole Whip!
- Desserts & Champagne
- Craft Beers
And, if I’m not missing my guess, I think that will end up being the geographic order of booths as you enter World Showcase from Future World and move clockwise around the lagoon.
So, who’s missing? Comparing to 2012’s line-up, the most notable “good-byes” go out to Scandinavia and the Caribbean Islands.
I have to tell you … I won’t miss the Taste of Scandinavia. It finished 28th in my Top 25 last year. Yes, I said 28th. However, I will miss the Caribbean’s Ropa Vieja.
Watch the show tonight, folks! It will be a blast. Just come to this link at 7:00 PM! Look for more reminders throughout the day!