So, yesterday, I gave you my “ridiculously-early” Food & Wine ’14 Pre-Festival Top 13.
How about you? You’ve seen the descriptions. Yes? No? OK. Here they are again:
- Tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice
- Sea Scallop with spinach cheddar gratin and crispy bacon
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimi churri
- Griddled “Yard Bird” with braised greens and house-made habanero sauce
- Slow Braised Beef with Puerto Rican-Grown rice
- Crispy Pork Belly with black beans, onions, avocado, and cilantro
- Crispy Fried Potato Balls stuffed with pork and beef
- “Bacon and Eggs” – applewood-smoked, pepper-coated bacon, sweet corn, potatoes, Hollandaise, and pickled jalapeños
- Pork Goulash
- Sauerkraut Pierogi
- Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Bobotie with Turkey and Mushrooms
- Blackened Chick’n Breast with spicy gumbo sauce
My question to you is this … what whets your appetite? Which of these masterpieces will you be anxious to try this coming September?
Responding is simple. Check out the poll, below.
VOTE for your Top 5! That’s right, vote for five (5) items! Which five of these delicious Epcot delights should be – might be – will be on your Food & Wine ’14 menu?
Overall vote totals by item will define YOUR “ridiculously-early” Food & Wine Top 13! Go ahead, now! VOTE!