Good morning, my friends! The day has finally arrived! The 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is about to OFFICIALLY open! The party is about to BEGIN! Yahoo!
Good thing I got some early-bird shots yesterday, eh? Did you catch them? No? Then, please click the BOLD BLUE names, below. You’ll find out what’s cookin’!
A lot MORE pictures coming today, my friends! Stop back in a few hours!
Keep checking in, here, at http://www.allinwdw.com. Follow me on Twitter! Or, Like the All in WDW Facebook page! That way, you’ll get up-to-the-minute pictures and reviews!
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Chicken Sausage with Creamy Polenta – Canada
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- Korean Barbecue Short Rib – South Korea
- Roasted Pork – Dominican Republic
- Olive Oil Poached Salmon – Chew Labs
- Battered Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- New York Strip – Chew Labs
- Potato and Leek Waffle with Beer-braised Beef – Belgium
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans – Brazil
- Seared Sea Scallop – Scotland
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Gaoli Beef Slider – China
- Loaded Mac n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca – Brazil
- Pork Spareribs – Sustainable Chew
- Seared Grouper – Dominican Republic
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Yuca Soufflé topped with Griddled Cheese – Dominican Republic
- Ricotta & Zucchini Ravioli – Sustainable Chew
- Seared Venison Loin – New Zealand