Wow, what an epic finale! An absolutely riveting and stunning round of voting, and we have a new WDW champion!
We’re been here once before, you know. When? It was 2013. Like this year, Splash Mountain was fresh off of a decisive Magic Kingdom victory over Haunted Mansion.
Mere weeks later, however, the ghastly ghouls stunned Br’er Rabbit with a 76 to 64 defeat. Redemption for all 999 haunts!
Flash forward three years, and history was re-written! For the first time in four valiant tries, Splash Mountain has grabbed the gold!
Always contenders, Br’er Rabbit and, yes, even Br’er Bear and Br’er Fox can relax and rejoice in their “laughing places”.
Splash Mountain? You are the 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Favorite WDW Attraction!
Before we go, one last piece of business, my friends. Usually, I close our polls with a Top 10 or Top 15 list. Well, this time, we’re going to go an extra “mile”!
Welcome to the 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Top 25 WDW Attractions! The vacation ‘target list of all target lists’! Oh, and take a close look at the Top 5 … witness the domination of Disney’s Magic Kingdom!
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Spaceship Earth
- Wishes nighttime spectacular
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Test Track
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Living with the Land
- Space Mountain
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Festival of the Lion King
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Kali River Rapids