I want to thank Dennis Conroy of the WDW Magical Main Street Memories Podcast for doing “double duty” this week.
Not only did he participate in ranking your All in WDW Readers’ 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Top 25, he provided me with WDW Magical Main Street Memories Podcast’s own “official” Top 25!
Well, OK. I don’t know if his partner, Doug Davis, will agree that this is their show’s “official” list. Actually, I’m pretty sure he won’t agree. I’ve seen Doug’s list.
They do have one thing in common, though. It appears that neither can fathom trying the Australian Lamb Chop!
Anyway, add this “menu” to your pre-festival preparation, my friends! It’s another great rendition. Call it a foodie’s “hit list”. Thanks, Dennis!
- Seared Sea Scallop – Scotland
- Baked Lobster Alfredo – Hops & Barley
- Cheese Ravioli – Italy
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Garlic Shrimp – Australia
- Braised Short Ribs – France
- Griddled Greek Cheese – Greece
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Black Pepper Shrimp – China
- Roast Bratwurst – Germany
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Rib-Eye Taco – Mexico
- Kefta Pocket – Morocco
- Beef Empanada – Patagonia
- Kimchi Dog – South Korea
- Seared Mahi-Mahi – Singapore
- Chicken Gyro – Greece
- Mongolian Beef Steamed Bun – China
- CraB’less CraB Cake – Terra
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi – Poland
- Slow-braised Beef with Puerto Rican-grown Rice – Puerto Rico
- Steamed Green-lip Mussels – New Zealand
- Escargot Tart – France