Let the feast begin!
You’ll have to bear with me for a short bit, my friends, as All in WDW becomes “All Food & Wine”! After all, it’s 2014 Food & Wine “Week”, and it’s time to eat!
So, where do we start? Well, we start with YOU, of course!
You voted. A select few of you ranked them in order. And, THIS is the BIG unveiling. Here is YOUR menu.
Are you going to Food & Wine? Having a hard time choosing what dishes you want to try? Let our readers be your guide! They know what they’re talkin’ ’bout! Just have a look!
Here is your All in WDW Readers’ 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Top 25!
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Seared Sea Scallop – Scotland
- Rib-Eye Taco – Mexico
- Griddled Greek Cheese – Greece
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Cheese Ravioli – Italy
- Slow-braised Beef with Puerto Rican-grown Rice – Puerto Rico
- Braised Short Ribs – France
- Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- Seared Mahi-Mahi – Singapore
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Belgium Waffle with Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- Baked Lobster Alfredo – Hops & Barley
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips – Africa
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi – Poland
- Mongolian Beef Steamed Bun – China
- Garlic Shrimp – Australia
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- Beef Empanada – Patagonia
- Spicy Hand Roll – Japan
- Teriyaki Chicken Steamed Bun – Japan
- Chicken Potstickers – China
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon Hash – Farm Fresh