Can you believe it, my friends? Epcot’s annual food “frenzy” is just a little over a month away! We wait for it all year, and it’s almost here! Yahoo!
So. Where were we? Oh, yeah. We were constructing your Food & Wine Pre-Festival Top 25, and we’re doing it “All in WDW style” … by way of polls!
To this point, you’ve retained 17 of Epcot’s 80+ culinary creations. Desserts to “die” for. Entrees to devour. To remind you, they are:
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- Roasted Pork – Dominican Republic
- Pork Spareribs – Sustainable Chew
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Battered Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- Sauerkraut Pierogi with Pork Goulash – Poland
- Gaoli Beef Slider – China
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Belgium Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Seared Venison Loin – New Zealand
- Loaded Mac n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Korean Barbecue Short Rib – South Korea
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Chocolate Cherry Explosion – Desserts & Champagne
These dishes will return in a few weeks to “compete” further for a coveted spot in your Top 25. For now, however, we need to get back to business!
So, here’s how it works … I present two groups below. You can vote for up to FOUR dishes in each group! In other words, please cast up to EIGHT votes today! The Top 4 in each group will progress forward in our selection process!