As is our tradition, I turn to our VERY soon-to-be daughter-in-law. As a top-notch baker, she’s got the expertise in sweets.
Therefore, she’ll cover the dessert “course” of All in WDW’s journey through Food & Wine ’15. Take it away, Sarah!
Thanks, “almost” Dad! As always, it was an honor … and I’m hungry now!
Since I’m so hungry, I based my choices off of what I wanted to eat the most … which, as you all well know, is crème brûlée!
We’ll be listing a kitchen torch for our wedding registry, by the way, so, very soon, I can make my own! Don’t worry … I won’t burn our house down!
I hope you all get to sample some of these delicious treats at Food & Wine! Oh, and the REST of Epcot’s menu looks delicious too!
Here it is …
- Crème Brûlée – France
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle – Chew Labs
- Whiskey-soaked Cake – Scotland
- Caramel Flan – Dominican Republic
- Strawberry-basil Champagne “Toast” – Desserts & Champagne
- Sweet Corn Cheesecake – Mexico
- Warm Chocolate Pudding – Ireland
- Apple Strudel – Germany
- Lamington – Australia
- Belgian Chocolate Seashell Truffles – Desserts & Champagne
- Fresh-baked Carrot Cake – Hops & Barley
- Chocolate-covered Cannoli – Italy
- Brazilian Coconut Candy – Brazil
- Chocolate Cherry Explosion – Desserts & Champagne
- Baklava – Morocco
Honorable Mentions: Vanilla Panna Cotta – Sustainable Chew, Dole Whip with Bacardí Coconut Rum – Refreshment Port
See, Dad? I included your Dole Whip! 🙂