The “party” is finally here, my friends! Delicious entrees. Refreshing beverages. Yes, the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival kicks off today!
Of course, as I mentioned on our special Festival Preview episode of the WDW Main Street Podcast, I’ll regrettably have to miss out on this year’s fun. It makes me very sad.
That’s right, folks. No food pics coming from me this year. For those, check out the Disney Food Blog. They do a great job of serving up Epcot’s delectable fare.
In the meantime, after seven straight years of festival attendance, I’ve sampled a lot of Food & Wine’s best … and worst. I can’t let this unfortunate year slip by without posting my personal recommendations.
So .. if I had been able to attend this year’s “bash”, what would I have tried? Well, here it is … the 2018 All in WDW Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Top 20!
- Roasted Irish Sausage – Ireland
- Roasted Pork Wings – Flavors from Fire
- Spice-crusted Verlasso Salmon – Active Eats
- Seared Scallops – Coastal Eats
- New Brunswick Slider – Hops & Barley
- Lump Crab Cake – Coastal Eats
- Brazilian Seafood Stew – Brazil
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Xi’an Pancake with Beef – China
- Seafood Salad – Spain
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak – Flavors from Fire
- Spanish-style Paella – Spain
- Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail – The Festival Center Wine Shop
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Ropa Vieja Empanada – Islands of the Caribbean
- Beer-braised Beef – Belgium
- Short Rib Tostada – Mexico
- Beer-braised Beef – France
- Jerk-spiced Chicken Lollipop – Islands of the Caribbean
- Shrimp Quesadilla – Mexico
- Le Cellier Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Korma Chicken – India
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Beef Brisket Poutine – Refreshment Port
- Pasta Gratin – Germany