Doug Davis of the WDW Main Street Podcast tells me that I need to get my creativity in gear and name my park.
Actually, he didn’t use the word “creativity”. He used another word, but, hey, this is a family operation. Dude! I’m working on it! I’m working on it!
Truthfully, I am working on it. In fact, I just told Mrs. All in WDW, yesterday, the name that I’m thinking of choosing. I’ll have it settled by the time the 4th Round rolls around. I promise.
Did you guys get a chance to catch the show yesterday? No? Well, here it is …
In the meantime, take a look at our 3rd Round picks:
- The American Adventure
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- The Hall of Presidents
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Spice Road Table
- “it’s a small world”
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Casey’s Corner
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe
- Chefs de France
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Tusker House Restaurant
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- The BOATHOUSE
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Fountain View
Which one of us had the best 3rd Round collection of picks?
And, finally, here’s a .pdf of all three of our parks …
Three rounds in, which one of our parks entices you to visit?