Mission accomplished! I promised that my park would have a name by the time the 4th Round was unveiled. Now, it does. What is it, Bob? Ah, first, a short dose of background.
Through four rounds, I have been pretty consistent in my approach. How so?
Over the course of the last three years, I have run multitudes of Readers’ Favorites polls. Attractions. Resorts. Restaurants. Your support has been phenomenal!
Simply, I have drafted the vast majority of the elements of my park based on those efforts. You decided the popularities, I selected the “best of the best”!
Call it an unintentional form of market research! I felt that, since we already did the work, I would be negligent if I didn’t use our Top 10 and Top 15 lists as a basis for creating our world!
Therefore, since my part in this little saga is a celebration of the time, attention, work, and participation you have put into All in WDW’s life, I am proud to unveil the name – Celebration Island!
Listen to the 2015 WDW Fantasy Parks Draft – Round 4!
So, on to business. Take a look at our 4th Round picks:
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Island Mercantile
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream
- Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage
- Earl Of Sandwich
- Aloha Isle
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Monsieur Paul
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop
- Sleepy Hollow
- O Canada!
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Living with the Land
- Big Top Souvenirs – Fantasyland
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Memento Mori
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
- Mitsukoshi Department Store
- Tokyo Dining
- Pizza Planet Arcade
- The Crystal Palace
Which one of us had the best 4th Round collection of picks?
And, finally, here’s a .pdf of all three of our parks …
WDW Fantasy Parks Draft ’15 – Round 4
Four rounds in, which one of our parks entices you to visit?