Last call! Only one day of voting to go, my friends. 16 dishes are “in” … 9 Epcot “masterpieces” remain to be placed!
Hey, what about our “rum-soaked” Dole Whip, though? Did we leave it out in the cold? Did we let it melt in the heat? Of course, not. It made the grade!
Now, Brazil’s Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, however … it got put into “the fridge”! In other words, we cast it aside.
I have to admit. Brazil struggled with the belly’s quality last year. Having said that, I have faith in its return. I’m pretty sure it’ll make my list! Oh, well.
These 8 delicious morsels made it through yesterday:
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Belgium Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Dole Whip with Bacardí Coconut Rum – Refreshment Port
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Potato and Leek Waffle with Beer-braised Beef – Belgium
So, on to our last day of voting, my friends. Once again, I present THREE groups below. You get to VOTE for THREE dishes in each group.
Once the votes are tallied, only the bottom TWO items in each group WILL NOT claim a place on your menu!
Got it? Great! Now, VOTE!