You started with over 80 dishes, my friends! 80! Well, without further delay, I am very proud to introduce you to the “fruits” of your labors!
In no specific order (we’ll talk more about that in a minute), these are the 2015 Food & Wine creations that you have selected for your final pre-festival menu:
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet – France
- Gaoli Beef Slider – China
- Korean Barbecue Short Rib – South Korea
- Dole Whip – Refreshment Port
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- Beef Empanada – Patagonia
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Loaded Mac n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Seared Sea Scallop – Scotland
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips – Africa
- New York Strip – Chew Labs
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- New England Lobster Roll – Hops & Barley
- Ricotta & Zucchini Ravioli – Sustainable Chew
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Belgium Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Dole Whip with Bacardí Coconut Rum – Refreshment Port
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Potato and Leek Waffle with Beer-braised Beef – Belgium
Worthy items, all of them! THANKS very much for all your effort and voting over the last few weeks, my friends!
So, why did we do all of this work? Let me ask you this … if you’re lucky enough to attend Epcot’s 2015 “bash”, are you going to be able to buy and eat that much food? Of course, not!
How about this … have you ever gone into a restaurant and been handed a 50-page menu of items to choose from? Has it taken you 45 minutes to “weed” through all of their options?
In the above list, you’ve already done all of that “weeding”! The above list are your pre-festival recommendations for anyone who attends the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Now, there’s just one last task to complete. I need a few volunteers for this one. Who is up to the challenge? Who, amongst us, is a true “foodie”? Who is willing to take this Top 25 and rank it in order?!
If you’re craving a bit more fun, email me at email@example.com. I’ll send you a spreadsheet listing these 25 gems. Your job will be to “drag and drop” them into order from 1 to 25!
C’mon! Volunteer! You know you have an appetite for a little more Food & Wine fun!