That’s right, my friends! 2016’s “Food” & Garden Festival has 85 more days to run! 85!
In other words, folks, you have plenty of time to scoot down to Epcot and enjoy the cuisine! I really hope you get a chance to do that. So much fun!
If not, whether here at All in WDW or elsewhere on the “Disney-net”, you can enjoy tons of “Food” & Garden pictures or live reports.
In fact, here, in one place, I present my Mid-Festival “recommendations” … the current view of my Top 10!
With so much time left, I felt that a mid-festival ranking made sense. I know that Mrs. All in WDW and I will be back. Who knows how this list might change before all is said and done!
To see pictures, as well as my opinions of an item, just click on the name of that dish! Bon appetit!
- Gaoli Beef Bun – Lotus House (China)
- Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits – Florida Fresh
- Chicken Fricassee – Bauernmarkt (Germany)
- Pulled Pig Slider – The Smokehouse (The American Adventure)
- Tempura Shrimp Tacos – Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Jamaican-braised Beef – La Isla Fresca
- Smoked Pork Ribs – The Smokehouse (The American Adventure)
- Jerk-spice Chicken – La Isla Fresca
- Beef Teriyaki Udon – Hanami (Japan)
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef – Cider House (United Kingdom)