Folks? You have finalized a menu! For the 4th straight year, you’ve voted for your list! Welcome to the 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Food & Wine Festival Top 20!
Will 2016 mark your first-ever visit to Epcot’s “party”? Are you a veteran “foodie” in search of a way to carve the festival’s long list of entrees down to size? Well, here’s the help you’ve been looking for!
I have said it over and over … Epcot is offering dozens of entrees in 2016. You can’t eat ’em all. You certainly don’t want to buy ’em all! So, what should you eat? Here are YOUR recommendations!
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Cabernet Sauvignon-braised Short Ribs – France
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi – Poland
- Grilled Beef Skewer – The CHEW Collective
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce – Patagonia
- Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – Germany
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- New England Lobster Roll – Hops & Barley
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Korean-style BBQ Beef – South Korea
- Roasted Duck in a Steamed Bun – China
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli – The CHEW Collective
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote – Belgium