Wow! What a response the last two days! I can tell, my friends, that you are all anxious for Food & Wine to open its doors. The voting has been fast and furious!
So, Day #1 (Friday) of voting is closed. After 296 total votes, the Top 5 Epcot entrees that you have passed into the next round are:
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich – Craft Beers
- Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette – Coastal Eats – NEW!
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – Islands of the Caribbean
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
They’ll all be back in a few weeks to see if they can break into your 2017 WDW Fans’ Food & Wine Pre-Festival Top 20!
In the meantime, if you missed out on yesterday’s (Day #2) of selections, please stop back. The more votes, the merrier! Use this link …
That brings us to today. Like the past two days, I present a batch of Epcot’s delicacies below!
Your job will be to select as many as five (5) items from the list. The Top 5 dishes will move forward in the “competition”! Go ahead, folks! VOTE!