Hello! Welcome back to All in WDW, my friends! Welcome back to Food & Wine “Fun & Games”!
Before we proceed, let’s review last weekend’s “action”. What 15 items did you vote forward in this “competition”? Here, they are!
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich – Craft Beers
- Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette – Coastal Eats – NEW!
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – Islands of the Caribbean
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- Braised T-Bone Lamb Chops and Potatoes – Italy
- Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce – Thailand
- Chilled Scotch Egg wrapped in Sausage – Craft Beers
- Cabernet Sauvignon Braised Beef – France
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Seared Scallops – Coastal Eats – NEW!
- Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce – Flavors from Fire – NEW!
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
A great “menu”, so far, that’s for sure! Which of these dishes have made my personal “target list”, you might ask? Well, let’s just say I’ll be sampling some brisket, a beef skewer, lamb chops, a Scotch egg, and some scallops!
So. Are you ready to get back to work, folks? Same drill as last week, of course. Please select as many as five (5) items from the list below. The Top 5 dishes will move forward in the “competition”! Go ahead, folks! VOTE!