We’re almost there, my friends! Only a few more short days of voting and we’ll have accomplished, what seemed like, the impossible.
What is that, you ask? Why, we’ll have sliced Epcot’s list of 2017 Food & Wine offerings down to a short menu of, what we’ve decided are, this year’s twenty most-enticing entrée options!
Twelve dishes already occupy their spots in the WDW Fans’ Food & Wine Pre-Festival Top 20. Here’s a recap:
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Seared Scallops – The Wine & Dine Studio
- Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich – Craft Beers
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote – Belgium
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce – Flavors from Fire – NEW!
- Cabernet Sauvignon Braised Beef – France
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Crispy Chicken with Griddled Cornbread – Farm Fresh
- Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake – Thailand
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
Great choices, all of them. Good work, folks! Let’s carry this task to its finish, though. We have three more days to go! Let’s get VOTING!
Choose your preferences from the group below. Select four (4) dishes. The Top 4 finishers will make their way onto your collective list of Food & Wine recommendations!