Are you headed to Walt Disney World? If so, stop by Epcot! The Flower & Garden festival is in top gear, and the food is being served!
But, what should you have to eat? Hah! Let All in WDW help you out with your menu. In fact, let us give you a menu!
Folks, here’s your guide right here. It’s the 2015 All in WDW “Food” & Garden Festival FINAL Top 15!
Remember, click on the dish’s name to see its picture!
- Kung Pao Chicken Bun – Lotus House
- White Corn Arepa with Braised Beef – Botanas Botánico
- Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits – Florida Fresh
- Ghost Pepper-dusted Tilapia – Urban Farm Eats
- Pulled Pig Slider – The Smokehouse
- Watermelon Salad – Florida Fresh
- Teriyaki Curry Bun – Hanami
- Achiote-marinated Pork Corn Tortilla – Jardin de Fiestas
- Seafood Ceviche – Botanas Botánico
- Osaka Salmon Sushi – Hanami
- Smoked Debreziner Sausage – The Smokehouse
- Spicy Hot Dog – Pineapple Promenade
- Parisian-style Dumplings – Fleur de Lys
- Cachapas with Farmer’s Cheese – Botanas Botánico
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash – The Smokehouse