Did you get a chance to listen to the BIG show yesterday, my friends? Yes? Then, thank you very much! No? Then, by all means, please catch it right here at this link!
My thanks go out to Doug Davis and Dennis Conroy of the WDW Main Street Podcast, by the way. Thanks for hosting this competition, guys!
So, what do you think about our 1st Round efforts, fans? Did we select the attractions, resorts, and restaurants that you would have expected?
Leave comments! We want your feedback! How’d we do? Where should we focus our picks in Round 2?
It would be most entertaining to hear the “blow by blow” accounting on the show, my friends, but here are our in-progress parks …
- WDW Railroad
- Port Orleans – Riverside & French Quarter
- It’s Tough to be a Bug! and the Tree of Life
- Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
- Wilderness Lodge
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Polynesian Village Resort
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- World of Disney
- Contemporary Resort
- Cinderella Castle and Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Test Track
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Yacht & Beach Club
- Spaceship Earth
- Coronado Springs Resort
- BoardWalk Inn & Villas, BoardWalk, Crescent Lake, and Friendship Boats
- Wishes nighttime spectacular
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Haunted Mansion
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Festival of the Lion King
So, the question is … through one round of ten selections (each), which one of us, thus far, has the most enticing park? Please VOTE, and let us know!