Thanks for voting yesterday, my friends! What a great response! Let’s stir up some more Food & Wine excitement!
OK, so what festival dishes did you choose yesterday? Which did you vote through to the next phases of this exercise? It was surprising close!
In fact, it was so close that 9 items (and not 8!) will live to see another round of voting! They’ll come back in the near future!
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- Roasted Pork – Dominican Republic
- Pork Spareribs – Sustainable Chew
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Battered Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- Sauerkraut Pierogi with Pork Goulash – Poland
- Gaoli Beef Slider – China
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
Are you ready for another “round”? Same rules as yesterday.
I present two groups below. You can vote for up to FOUR dishes in each group! In other words, please cast up to EIGHT votes today! Unless there’s a tie, the Top 4 in each group will progress forward in our selection process!