Happy Saturday, All in WDW foodie fans! What a phenomenal job on your part!
Thanks for all your votes over the past two days, my friends. You were fantastic! You kicked 15 Food & Wine dishes off your radar!
The items that you have retained … the ones still eligible for your Pre-Festival Top 25 are:
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- Roasted Pork – Dominican Republic
- Pork Spareribs – Sustainable Chew
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Battered Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- Sauerkraut Pierogi with Pork Goulash – Poland
- Gaoli Beef Slider – China
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Belgium Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Seared Venison Loin – New Zealand
- Loaded Mac n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Korean Barbecue Short Rib – South Korea
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Chocolate Cherry Explosion – Desserts & Champagne
17 Epcot delicacies worthy of your further consideration? I think so! In fact, 10 or so of them have a chance of hitting my Pre-Festival Top 25!
Finally, before I leave, I wanted to bring you a “blast” from the past.
You got a chance to hear me talk all things Food & Wine on this week’s mid-week episode of the WDW Main Street Podcast. Did you catch it? No? Here it is!
But, do you want to see Mrs. All in WDW and I “live” and in action? Well, OK, so it isn’t quite so “live”.
In 2013, we got several opportunities to join Rick Howard of Kingdom Magic Vacations on his video podcast “Travel with Rick”. Take a look back as we devour Australia!