Congratulations, my friends! You’ve done it! Next up? Well, VOLUNTEERS will be needed! More on that later.
Folks, you’ve successfully carved Epcot’s massive collection of Food & Wine entrees down to a much more manageable, concise, and affordable(?) list of twenty choices!
They are …
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Korean-style BBQ Beef – South Korea
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Cabernet Sauvignon-braised Short Ribs – France
- Roasted Duck in a Steamed Bun – China
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce – Patagonia
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- New England Lobster Roll – Hops & Barley
- Grilled Beef Skewer – The CHEW Collective
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote – Belgium
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi – Poland
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – Germany
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli – The CHEW Collective
There’s only one task left, and, for that, I need some volunteers. You see, we need to rank these delicacies in order from 1 to 20!
All of you “foodies” out there, if you can find a few free minutes to spare, please let me know!
Send me a reply via a comment on this post, on Facebook, or on Twitter, and I’ll clue you in as to the ranking process!