Good Wednesday, my friends! “Festival Day” is upon us! Yahoo! It’s time to eat, drink, and be very merry!
Stay tuned to All in WDW all day today … and tomorrow … and maybe even Friday, my friends! Why? Simple. Pictures of food will be flowing fast and furious!
Just bookmark our site with this link – All in WDW: Where Food & Wine is Fun & Games!
Before we display the 2016 All in WDW Food & Wine Pre-Festival Top 20 in its full glory, did you catch the detailed unveilings of that menu? No? We posted them over the past two days. Here they are …
Why did I rank the dishes as I did? Which items might challenge the “champ’s” stranglehold on the “title”? Check out the links above to learn the answers!
Finally, a few of you have commented that you’re using both the Readers’ Top 20 and my personal menu as your target lists for enjoying Food & Wine ’16.
That’s outstanding! It’s exactly the reason why we create those Top 20s to begin with! They’re easy ways to get a head start on cutting through the dozens of dishes that Epcot offers each year.
Here, let me make it easier for you, however. How about a free .pdf collection of the lists we’ve published? Go ahead and download this small .pdf to your smartphone. It’s the …
OK. It’s time. In its “full glory”, here is my Pre-Festival menu. These are the dishes I’ll sample.
The pictures will flood out soon, folks. The reviews will give you a flavor for what I’ve experienced. What item will win All in WDW’s 2016 “Championship”? Only time – and tasting – will tell!
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Battered Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce – Patagonia
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Pork Tenderloin with Cannellini Bean Ragoût – Wine & Dine Studio
- Sichuan Spicy Chicken – China
- Seared Scallop – Wine & Dine Studio
- Garlic Shrimp – Japan
- Grilled Beef Skewer – The CHEW Collective
- Scottish Lamb Stew – Scotland
- Jamaican Beef Patty – Islands of the Caribbean
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Spicy Hummus Fries – Morocco
- Gruyère and Cognac Onion Soup – France
- Beef Barbacoa Enchilada – Mexico
- Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce – Greece
- Spicy Hot Dog – Refreshment Cool Post
- Grilled Spicy Edamame – Japan