Good Wednesday, my friends! “Festival Day” is upon us! Yahoo! It’s time to eat, drink, and be very merry!
Stay tuned to All in WDW all day today … and tomorrow … and maybe even Friday, my friends! Why? Simple. Pictures of food will be flowing fast and furious!
Just bookmark our site with this link – All in WDW: Where Food & Wine is Fun & Games!
Of course, you can also follow us on Twitter and on Facebook. Our pictures and reviews will appear in either place the moment they are published!
Before we display the 2016 All in WDW Food & Wine Pre-Festival Top 20 in its full glory, did you catch the detailed unveilings of that menu? No? We posted them over the past two days. Here they are …
All in WDW’s Pre-Festival Menu – The Top 10
All in WDW’s Pre-Festival Menu – The Bottom 10
Why did I rank the dishes as I did? Which items might challenge the “champ’s” stranglehold on the “title”? Check out the links above to learn the answers!
Finally, a few of you have commented that you’re using both the Readers’ Top 20 and my personal menu as your target lists for enjoying Food & Wine ’16.
That’s outstanding! It’s exactly the reason why we create those Top 20s to begin with! They’re easy ways to get a head start on cutting through the dozens of dishes that Epcot offers each year.
Here, let me make it easier for you, however. How about a free .pdf collection of the lists we’ve published? Go ahead and download this small .pdf to your smartphone. It’s the …
OK. It’s time. In its “full glory”, here is my Pre-Festival menu. These are the dishes I’ll sample.
The pictures will flood out soon, folks. The reviews will give you a flavor for what I’ve experienced. What item will win All in WDW’s 2016 “Championship”? Only time – and tasting – will tell!
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Battered Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce – Patagonia
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon – Patagonia
- Pork Tenderloin with Cannellini Bean Ragoût – Wine & Dine Studio
- Sichuan Spicy Chicken – China
- Seared Scallop – Wine & Dine Studio
- Garlic Shrimp – Japan
- Grilled Beef Skewer – The CHEW Collective
- Scottish Lamb Stew – Scotland
- Jamaican Beef Patty – Islands of the Caribbean
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Spicy Hummus Fries – Morocco
- Gruyère and Cognac Onion Soup – France
- Beef Barbacoa Enchilada – Mexico
- Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce – Greece
- Spicy Hot Dog – Refreshment Cool Post
- Grilled Spicy Edamame – Japan