Every “game” needs to have a re-cap, don’t you think, my friends? After all, you’re doing all of this work – voting for your favorite 2017 Food & Wine entrees. Shouldn’t you see the results of your labors?
Short and sweet, here it is – 30 entrees have been granted entry into Round #2 of voting. Later this week, we’ll add 15 additional items to the list! What are the delicacies that we’ve kept in the “competition”? Behold!
From Week #1 –
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich – Craft Beers
- Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette – Coastal Eats – NEW!
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – Islands of the Caribbean
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp – Australia
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- Tequila Chipotle Shrimp on a Black Bean Huarache – Mexico *
- Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce – Thailand
- Chilled Scotch Egg wrapped in Sausage – Craft Beers
- Cabernet Sauvignon Braised Beef – France
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Seared Scallops – Coastal Eats – NEW!
- Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce – Flavors from Fire – NEW!
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
* Replaces Italy’s Braised T-Bone Lamb Chops.
From Week #2 –
- Crispy Chicken with Griddled Cornbread – Farm Fresh
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote – Belgium
- Beef Empanada – Patagonia
- Warm Indian Bread with Dips – India
- Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake – Thailand
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips – Africa
- Smoked Corned Beef – Flavors from Fire – NEW!
- Korma Chicken with Warm Naan Bread – India
- Artist Palette of Cheese and Wine – The Wine & Dine Studio
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon – Active Eats – NEW!
- Rib Eye Taco – Mexico
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – Germany
- Brazilian Cheese Bread – Brazil
Remember, folks. Stay tuned. VOTING returns this Friday! Epcot’s remaining dishes will vie for our favor – our last 15 spots in the 2nd Round. Which ones will compete to make our collective “menu”? Keep participating to find out!