Good Saturday, foodies! Have you had enough of Food & Wine ’16 yet? I hope not!
Have you stopped by throughout the week to view our “cruise” through Epcot’s Marketplace menus? No? Then, here’s what we’ve seen so far!
- The Chew Collective and Greenhouse Guru
- The Studios!
- Islands of the Caribbean
- Beer, Beer, and More Beer!
- Desserts, Anyone!
- Scotland and Ireland
- Hops & Barley
So. Where do I stand at this point? Well, for my part, the 2016 All in WDW Food & Wine FINAL Top 20 is under construction. That menu should be released very soon!
I guess the big question is … which of these dishes will finish at #1?!
In the meantime, if you want to hear my initial thoughts about this year’s “party”, catch this short episode of the WDW Main Street Podcast.
Live, and in-person from Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, the Main Street gang and I talk Food & Wine ’16!
Finally, as we dashed through World Showcase last week, we stirred up a lot of excitement. One of our Readers, in fact, supplied me with her own Top 20!
Using the 2016 All in WDW Readers’ Food & Wine Festival Top 20 as a guide, I want to thank Erin for her views. Here is her menu! Bon appetit!
- Cabernet Sauvignon-braised Short Ribs – France
- Beer-braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – Belgium
- Korean-style BBQ Beef – South Korea
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Roasted Duck in a Steamed Bun – China
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s Pepper Bacon – Farm Fresh
- Buttered Chicken – Africa
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- New England Lobster Roll – Hops & Barley
- Grilled Beef Skewer – The CHEW Collective
- Lamb Meatball – New Zealand
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese – Hops & Barley
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce – Patagonia
- Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – Germany
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi – Poland
- Kalua Pork Slider – Hawai’i
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli – The CHEW Collective
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote – Belgium