After I published the results of our big finale yesterday, I got a Tweet saying, “I thought Saratoga Springs won this year?”. Fortunately, it was followed with a little smiley face. My answer? “I have no recollection of that!” I promptly added a just-between-you-and-me wink.
Powered by the past week of polling that you all kindly and diligently supported, I am pleased to be able to FINALLY announce the REAL All in WDW Readers’ Top 10 Deluxe Resorts!
The Top 4 come straight out of the results of yesterday’s finale. The remaining resorts are recorded in order of their cumulative vote totals for the entire “competition”. Without further delay, here you are!
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Before I let you go, let me leave you with this thought …
One has to wonder what the results might look like if I had presented options called “Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas” and “BoardWalk Inn and Villas”. With three Animal Kingdom facilities and two BoardWalk options in the Top 10, could our beloved Polynesian have weathered the storm of competing loyalties? Hmm.