Yeah, I have to confess. I screwed up the math on this one and left us with two too-many items. It’s OK, though, I promise!
Fortunately, we’ve assembled a capable cast of culinary experts to take our Top 27 and rank them in order from 1 to 27!
How will they work it down to a Top 25, you ask? Easy. Once they’re done, numbers 26 and 27 will become your first and second Honorable Mentions. Hopefully our friendly volunteers will work the numbers better than I did!
So, what will they be eating? Here are the 27 delicious dishes!
- Rib-Eye Taco – Mexico
- Kālua Pork Slider – Hawaii
- Braised Short Ribs – France
- Seared Mahi-Mahi – Singapore
- Belgium Waffle with Chocolate Ganache – Belgium
- Crispy Pork Belly – Brazil
- Grilled Lamb Chop – Australia
- Spicy Hand Roll – Japan
- Teriyaki Chicken Steamed Bun – Japan
- Cheese Ravioli – Italy
- Griddled Greek Cheese – Greece
- Slow-braised Beef with Puerto Rican-grown Rice – Puerto Rico
- Shrimp Taco – Mexico
- Grilled Beef Skewer – Patagonia
- Baked Lobster Alfredo – Hops & Barley
- Garlic Shrimp – Australia
- Florida Grass-fed Beef Slider – Hops & Barley
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon Hash – Farm Fresh
- “Le Cellier” Beef Filet Mignon – Canada
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – Canada
- Seared Sea Scallop – Scotland
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips – Africa
- Mongolian Beef Steamed Bun – China
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi – Poland
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie – Ireland
- Beef Empanada – Patagonia
- Chicken Potstickers – China
We want to hear from you too! Aside from that, Bon appetit, team! Get ranking!