Good morning! I hope you’ve all had a great start to the week. Myself, it’s been pretty busy already. For one thing, I spent most of Sunday in the car. Why?
Well, I didn’t really publicize it all that loudly, but Mrs. All in WDW and I escaped on one of our infamous impromptu visits to The World this past weekend.
Yes, we enjoyed another unplanned “bonus” trip to Disney. We had a great time, as ultra-short visits go, and it was highlighted by us meeting a new friend.
Dennis Conroy of the “WDW Magical Main Street Memories Podcast” is a big supporter of All in WDW. It was our pleasure to be able to spend several hours with him as we strolled about World Showcase this past Saturday.
We enjoyed some of “Food” & Garden’s best. We engaged in a lot of great WDW-related conversation. Do us a favor, and give Dennis a visit at WDW Magical Main Street Memories!
Mrs. All in WDW and I listened to an episode driving home Sunday, and I have to tell you that Dennis, and his partner, Doug Davis, do a great job. In Show #90 covering activities outside the theme parks, they each presented their Top 10 favorites.
That prompted us to create our own as we cruised back to Atlanta. But … full disclosure. Although she helped with the overall list, Mrs. All in WDW would probably pick a little bit different rank order than this. She made me point that out! Hah!
At any rate, here they are:
- An Evening at Laguna Bar
- Wishes from California Grill or the Top of the World Lounge
- Lunch at Hurricane Hanna’s
- Zebra-watching at the Animal Kingdom Lodges
- Walking around Crescent Lake
- Monorail-hopping around the Monorail Resorts
- Chilling at Tambu Lounge
- Enjoying the BoardWalk Entertainers
- Exploring “Undiscovered” Resorts
- Attending a Braves Spring Training Game
And, if Doug and Dennis will indulge me with a few more …
- Cruising on the Friendship Boats
- Riding the Magic Kingdom Ferry
- A Trip on the Seven Seas Lagoon Resort Launches
- Sassagoula River Cruise
- A Walk from Hollywood Studios to BoardWalk
Thanks, guys! Great idea. Great show! And, thank you for all your support!